We're happy to assist you with your particular requirements.Contact Us
Need to ensure that your Hydroblend is giving you the correct dilution? Here is a simple
1. Close valves and unhook outlet fitting connection.
2. Make sure pump is adjusted to maximum setting.
3. Apply test fitting for chemical test to outlet fitting.
4. Operate pump in open atmosphere and stop pump on draw stroke.
5. Fill graduated beaker to top line.
6. Insert foot valve and suction tube into graduated beaker.
7. Place graduated 1 gallon container underneath test fitting.
8. Open water pressure valve and fill graduated 1 gallon container until water level goes to 1 gallon graduation line. (Keep water pressure between 30-50 psi).
9. Remove suction tube and foot valve from graduated beaker and read amount of water left in beaker.